- We do not sell your data to third parties.
- We use data to provide great customer service. This includes customizing the information we share with you to ensure that it is relevant, useful and up-to-date.
We collect the following information:
- Full address
- Phone number
- Other information relevant to customer requirements
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, especially for the following reasons:
- to maintain our relationship with you while you are a customer;
- to process orders and provide you with agreed goods and services;
- For billing, payment processing, account setup and maintenance;
- We can use the information to improve our products and services to communicate with you, including to respond to requests / requests for information that you have submitted and / or to receive your feedback on our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, phone or post. to investigate your complaints;
- Provide evidence of any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us;
We can share your personal data with:
- Payment service providers who process your payment information on our behalf.
- Couriers to help you deliver our products.
- The Herbalife warehouse to fulfill your orders.
- Herbalife headquarters to occasionally monitor our customer service for you.
If you have an account on this website or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal information we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data that we hold about you. This does not include any data that we need to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
We use reasonable security methods to protect the personal information we process, including standard Internet encryption technology (“SSL” or “Secure Socket Layer” technology) to encrypt personal information that you send to us through our websites. SSL uses a private key to encrypt data transmitted over the SSL connection. To verify that you are in a secure area of the website before submitting personal information to us, please check the bottom right of your website browser to see if there is a picture of a closed padlock or an unbroken key.
Please note, however, that although we take suitable technical measures to protect the personal data you have provided, 100% secure transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Please note, therefore, that we cannot guarantee the security of personal data that you transmit to us over the Internet.